Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Different Kind Celebrity Cast!

I've had a few readers ask me lately who I see playing the roles of Payton and Logan if "A Different Kind" were to ever be made into a movie. Granted, the odds of this actually happening are slim to none, but that doesn't stop me from daydreaming.

When I start writing a book I often look for images to help with the creative process. For example, I always make a Pinterest board for inspiration. (Check out the Pinterest board for A Different Kind). I also often find images of what I think my characters look like.

So, I thought I'd share with all of you how I picture the characters in A Different kind.

First, I think Logan Lerman would make an awesome Logan Reed (and the fact that they share the same first name doesn't hurt). I also think Amber Heard would be a perfect Payton Carlson.



Now, if you've read the book I know you're asking "what about Jo!" Everyone seems to love her, and I do too. In my mind I picture her as Victoria Justice. And, as for Nikki, I think Jane Levy would be a great pick.


So, those would be my picks if "A Different Kind" were to ever be adapted for the big or small screen. What do you think? Did you picture the characters differently? Who would be your picks?

If you haven't read "A Different Kind" yet check it out here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Indie Book Goal 2018