Monday, July 15, 2013

For Limited Time, ONLY 99cents!

Hidden Beneath will be coming out next month! So for any of you who haven't had a chance to read Into the Deep, you can pick it up now for only .99 cents until the end of July at Amazon, Barnes and Noble or Kobo. And, if you have read Into the Deep, please share this post and scroll down for teasers from Hidden Beneath.
 
5 Stars “Well-written and emotionally charged, I found this book to be a total gem.” – Jen Naumann, author of Shymers

5 Stars “This starts off as interesting, and gets more and more so.” – Lucinda Elliot, author of That Scoundrel Emile Dubois

4 Stars “…an interesting storyline, an original spin on the paranormal, and well-written.” – Jen Minkman author of Shadows of Time
About Into the Deep:
Ivy Daniels is a high school junior still learning who she is. After an accident, Ivy finds herself with an ability she doesn’t want, an ability to uncover secrets which quickly begins to redefine what she thinks about the people around her as well as herself. Because of this ability, Ivy becomes the one thing that stands between an angry teen and the death of every student on campus. The only problem is she doesn’t know who wants everyone dead. Will she figure out who has this dark secret, or will she fail to find him in time?

Through her search to do the right thing, Ivy discovers that knowing the thoughts and secrets of those around her may just tear her apart.
 
Get your copy:
 
Hidden Beneath Teasers:
1.
It wasn’t until I realized that I was walking in the direction of the gym that I stopped.
The lights above flickered, dark, then light, on and off as if they were beating along with some uneven tempo. One bulb on, another off, like some malfunctioning strobe light, they set the hallway in eerie moving shadows.
I took one step backward. Then I turned around and began to run back the way I came.  It was then that I ran into something, into someone.
2.
I sniffled and nodded. Then as he turned to walk off a sob broke free of my lips and it felt like my heart was breaking all over again as I watched him walk away. He was just going for a walk, I reminded myself, but it hurt so bad to know that I’d hurt him and felt unable to fix it.
3.
For a moment I didn’t breathe and I felt him freeze as well. In that moment we were both perfectly still, the only movement I felt between us was from the pounding of my heart. He was so close. Then I heard just a wisp of a thought enter his mind, like a distant echo caught in the wind.
Kiss her, he thought, and he took a deep breath.
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indie Book Goal 2018