Monday, August 27, 2018

Made-Up Word of the Month: Readream

After barely blogging last month, and skipping July's Made-Up Word of the Month, I'm back and I'm blogging about those feelings and experiences that only book lovers can understand, by making up words to describe them. Each month, on the last Monday of the month, I'll post a new word.

1.     Readream
[ree-dreem]
noun.

1. a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions related to a book passing through the mind during sleep.

“I had the weirdest readream last night where I imagined that I was attending Hogworts.”


Sometimes when you love a book you find yourself thinking about it all the time, even in your sleep. I know I've definitely dreamed about a few of my favorite stories.

When was the last time one of your favorite books made it into your dreams? Have you ever been pulled into a fantasy world, living the story as the main character? Or maybe you've met a fictional character in your dreams? Share below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indie Book Goal 2018