Monday, August 6, 2012

Into the Deep e-book edition now available!

Kindle edition now available on Amazon! I know I set my release date as this Friday, but I was able to get the e-book version of Into the Deep ready by today. I'm very excited to be able to share this with all of you! You can buy your copy HERE.

For those of you who want to buy the paperback edition it will be available this Friday, August 10th. I will post a link to that when it is ready.

I also have an interview up on the blog
I'm Awake and I love... Books It is in Romanian, but there is a button to translate it into any language. Finally, here's one last teaser for all of you.

"I wasn’t engrossed in fashion and the latest styles like Christy. I didn’t throw myself into a rigorous work out regiment to stay competitive in sports like Ti or Eliza. Sometimes I felt like I didn’t really do anything, like I was just coasting along. I’d like to think I was just trying to find who I was, but looking back I think maybe I was just stuck in the in-between. I wasn’t trying to find anything. I was waiting for something to feel right." - Ivy Daniels, Into the Deep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indie Book Goal 2018