With so many fascinating blogs out there, and everyone posting on different schedules, it can be easy to lose track of your favorite blogs.
If you stay connected to your favorite bloggers by just occasionally popping over to their page, you're probably missing a lot.
Whether you only follow one blog or a few hundred the following tips will help you find the best way to stay up to date with their posts and keep them organized.
1. Look for quick follow icons. Most bloggers will include on their main page icons that show you the social networking sites they belong to where you can follow them. At the top of my page, you can find my links where you can follow me on twitter, pinterest, facebook, goodreads, ect...
3. Get your favorite blogs to send their posts directly to your e-mail. Many bloggers will have a Follow by E-mail submission box, like I do on the right hand side of my page. Enter your e-mail address in it and every time I publish a new post you'll get a notification in your inbox. (Note, you might want to see how often that particular blog posts, or your inbox might be filling up quickly. This option is best for a blog like mine that only posts a day a week.)
4. Use Google+, Twitter, or Yahoo to join the blog. This is a great option if you are a blogger yourself. When I join a blog via Google+ all the posts for that blog appear on my Reading List on my Blogger Dashboard. So, every time I log on to write a new blog post of my own I can easily scroll through the feed of blogs I follow.
5. Join Networked Blogs. Networked Blogs is similar to Bloglovin, but uses Facebook and Twitter to help you share the posts you're reading.
6. Follow your blogs via a Feed Reader. If you see a blog with a subscribe icon like the one below you can get that blog's RSS feed and follow it on a feed reader like Feedly, Curata, or Digg. If you like to read blog posts on multiple devices, particularly your smartphone, this might be the best option for you.
I hope these suggestions make it easier for you to stay connected to your favorite blogs, and remember, if you read a post you like, please share it!